Terms and Conditions
- Swappano provides services made available at our website (http://swappano.com) and all aliases and subdomains, which enable users to exchange information about their collections.
- By using Swappano you understand and agree to the following Terms of Service(TOS). If you do not agree to these terms or do not want to be bound by them, you cannot use Swappano services and the website.
- TOS may be updated at any time and without a prior notice. We will provide the information regarding the change via our website. Your continued use after that notice means that you agree to the changed TOS.
- By using Swappano you understand and agree that the service may include advertisements. Advertisements may be displayed on website as well as in e-mail correspondence.
- You are responsible for all your activities while using Swappano. If you allow others to access your data (e.g. by, amongst other things, giving them a username and/or password), in addition to them accepting these TOC, you are responsible for their actions and omissions while they are using the website and services and you agree to fully indemnify us for any claim, loss, damage, fine, costs (including our legal fees) and other liability if they breach any of these terms.
- By using Swappano you understand and agree that all information, data, text, files etc. (aka Content) posted or privately transmitted by members of Swappano are the sole responsibility of the person from which they originated.
- You understand and agree that you are not allowed to do anything that would damage, disrupt or place an unreasonable burden on our website or service or anyone else's use of our website or a service.
- You acknowledge that Swappano does not pre-screen Content but shall have the right to refuse or remove any Content that is available through Swappano or its services.
- We reserve the right to remove data that is infringing on copyrights without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate your account if you are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Recognising the global nature of the Internet you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data in the country in which you reside.
- If we terminate our services to you because you or someone you have given access to the services has breached TOC, we may if we wish delete your data immediately.
- You agree that your business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Swappano, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are between you and such advertiser. You agree that Swappano shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- You expressly understand and agree that you use the service at your own risk. Swappano and all of its services are provided “AS IS” without any warranties. We will not be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of our services.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Swappano is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Provide evidence of the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Swappano search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to the following address email@example.com . Please allow 7 business days for a response.
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Swappano. If we decide to change our Privacy Information, we will post the changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Currently, Swappano may provide aggregate statistics about our traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal identifying information.
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognise a unique "cookie" on your browser.
Modification of Privacy Information
Swappano reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter or update the Privacy Information and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates by using Swappano services.
Back to top